Thursday, October 11, 2012

Nightmare Before Christmas Tile

I love Nightmare Before Christmas! I've always loved it, ever since it first came out of the movie theater. I remember at the time, no one cared for the movie, but not until Disney bought it, the popularity skyrocketed!

I made a resin tile inspired by the movie and also this tile is part of my contest entry I'm planning to enter. I hand painted the image in layers to give a 3d effect. It's really hard to see in the photo, but it looks pretty cool in person! This piece was very difficult to make too since I had to redo the coating several times! I'm happy i was able to finish it because I had moments of wanting to give up! I hope you guys like it!


11 comments:

  1. WOW!....WOW!...you are awesome, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. un trabajo realmente impresionante , muy bonito


    besitos

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Art! Love it!
    Hugs
    Kikka

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really lovely! You are so talented! xo Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow its fantastic. I love it.
    Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's truly incredible! It looks like one of those animated stills. Like it really came from the studio. Awe inspiring. You do such gorgeous work. Good luck in the contest. Hope I hear that you got 1st place. You really deserve it.
    hugs,
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  7. Es un fantastico trabajo, te ha quedado genial enhorabuena!!!
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do this hack to drop 2lb of fat in 8 hours

    Over 160 thousand women and men are utilizing a easy and SECRET "liquids hack" to lose 2 lbs each and every night in their sleep.

    It is scientific and works with everybody.

    Here are the easy steps for this hack:

    1) Hold a drinking glass and fill it up with water half full

    2) And then do this strange hack

    so you'll be 2 lbs thinner the next day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. TIPS: Titanium Tube | TITS | TITS | TITS
    TITS | TITS | TITS titanium stronger than steel | titanium drill bit set TITS. TITS | titanium (iv) oxide TITS is a T-SITE, a T-shaped, flexible and flexible T-shaped metal-beading titanium build and flexible price of titanium surface used to shape, shape and

    ReplyDelete