Sunday, October 7, 2012

Finished Fawn!

Here is my finished crochet Fawn by Pepika! I made it for my little sister because today is her birthday! Yay! She is 21 and all grown up!



Anyway, I crammed last night finish making this and I finished around 1 am in the morning. I spent countless hours and I struggled a lot. I usually struggle with a new pattern, so there were times where I almost wanted to give up! But overall I think it turned out pretty good and most importantly, my baby sister LOVED it! So mission accomplished!!


7 comments:

  1. Que preciosidad, se ve adorable.
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's adorable, she will love it. Happy B-day to your sister.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww Amy, she is soooo cute! You did a awesome job. My blog is changing so if you have a moment come check it out! Love Shari

    ReplyDelete
  4. un trabajo muy bonito y un regalo precioso para tu hermana

    besitos

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really sweet! Congrats on a job well done! xo Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enhorabuena es un fantastico trabajo, me encanta.
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you realize there's a 12 word sentence you can communicate to your man... that will trigger deep feelings of love and instinctual attraction to you deep within his heart?

    Because hidden in these 12 words is a "secret signal" that triggers a man's instinct to love, treasure and care for you with his entire heart...

    12 Words Will Fuel A Man's Desire Response

    This instinct is so hardwired into a man's mind that it will make him work harder than ever before to love and admire you.

    Matter-of-fact, fueling this dominant instinct is absolutely mandatory to achieving the best ever relationship with your man that as soon as you send your man a "Secret Signal"...

    ...You will soon find him expose his mind and heart to you in a way he's never expressed before and he'll recognize you as the only woman in the world who has ever truly appealed to him.

    ReplyDelete