Sunday, October 7, 2012

Finished Fawn!

Here is my finished crochet Fawn by Pepika! I made it for my little sister because today is her birthday! Yay! She is 21 and all grown up!



Anyway, I crammed last night finish making this and I finished around 1 am in the morning. I spent countless hours and I struggled a lot. I usually struggle with a new pattern, so there were times where I almost wanted to give up! But overall I think it turned out pretty good and most importantly, my baby sister LOVED it! So mission accomplished!!


6 comments:

  1. Que preciosidad, se ve adorable.
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's adorable, she will love it. Happy B-day to your sister.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww Amy, she is soooo cute! You did a awesome job. My blog is changing so if you have a moment come check it out! Love Shari

    ReplyDelete
  4. un trabajo muy bonito y un regalo precioso para tu hermana

    besitos

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really sweet! Congrats on a job well done! xo Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enhorabuena es un fantastico trabajo, me encanta.
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete