Tuesday, September 25, 2012

My Next Crochet Project

My little sister loves anything fawn, deer, and bambi, so I decided to make this for her; the cutest little fawn plushie ever!

Pepka's photo
I bought the pattern on etsy from Pepkia. This seller has a lot of cute patterns so everyone should definitely go check it out! Click HERE to her shop.

So far, I've made the head...and it took me a long time because I had to make it twice. The first one I made, my dog stole it and chewed it up!! Here's the culprit! I must admit, I couldn't get mad at him; he's too cute.

with his favorite anteater toy

Any who, I can't wait to show you guys the finished piece!

Have a great week everyone!


6 comments:

  1. Both the fawn plushy and your dog are totally adorable! Who could get mad at such a sweetheart? :-) Can't wait to see your fawn when it's done. xo Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy, Bambi looks adorable, can't wait to see as a finished piece made by you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. un trabajo precioso , seguro que tu hermana estara encantada

    besitos

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  4. The little fawn is so cute, and the culprit looks completely innocent to me. I think you are making all that up!
    Have a great day,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  5. The little fawn is adorable. I love the dog embrassing the armadillo, a very sweet scene.
    Hugs, Drora

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can not wait to see it Amy, it's going to be so cute! Take lots of pictures! Shari

    ReplyDelete