Sunday, August 26, 2012

A Special Gift

My boyfriend and I went to a wedding a few weeks ago and I decided to make a gift for the bride using the invitation card we received. I used an antique style brass bezel I already had and cut a piece from the invitation to put into the bezel. Then, I used resin to create a beautiful dome to incase the image. The bezel finding had these holes for stones, but since I didn't have any, I improvised and used some micro marbles and glue! I think it turned out beautifully!



This will be a perfect gift for her to remember her special day!

3 comments:

  1. Amy!!! this is BEAUTIFUL! You are so sweet to make that for your friend. So elegant and personal. I am sure she will love it! Shari ")

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy, it is awesome! You have a very lucky friend, it is delicate, elegant and personal(I agree with Shari). Fantastic work :D!
    Greetings, Ilona

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you understand there's a 12 word sentence you can speak to your man... that will trigger intense emotions of love and instinctual appeal for you deep within his chest?

    That's because hidden in these 12 words is a "secret signal" that triggers a man's impulse to love, idolize and care for you with all his heart...

    12 Words Who Fuel A Man's Love Response

    This impulse is so built-in to a man's mind that it will drive him to try harder than before to love and admire you.

    Matter-of-fact, triggering this influential impulse is so essential to getting the best possible relationship with your man that once you send your man one of the "Secret Signals"...

    ...You will soon notice him open his mind and heart to you in a way he never experienced before and he will see you as the only woman in the universe who has ever truly understood him.

    ReplyDelete