Thursday, May 10, 2012

Oh Deer Oh My!

Yes! I'm happy to say that I'm done with my Charley Harper Deer/Fawn needlepoint. Wow, covering the back ground took forever! All I need to do at this point is to block my canvas and then frame it! My sister will love this, especially since every stitch is made with love.



Also, I got a rotary tool and I got to play around with it,  so I can practice using it. I used the drill to make this deer cabochon I bought into a super cute pendant! I love it!


Bambi Cabochon! SO CUTE!




9 comments:

  1. It looks freakin awesome babe!! Great jobe :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks baby! I love it when you comment on my blog! lol

      Delete
  2. You are so talented and patient with the background for that needlepoint. Your sister is going to love it!
    Happy Friday,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you Meredith! You're too sweet! Happy friday to you too!

      Delete
  3. Hi Amy,
    I love the present for your sister, it's amazing. She's going to be so happy to recieve such a wonderful gift!! And the little pendants are so cute!!
    Hugs
    vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you going to sell the
    bambi pendants in your shop?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Leslie! Yes,I will be selling the pendants in my shop real soon!

      Delete
  5. You have very nice and amazing skill. I will suggest that every person should learn this skill because through this, anyone can earn a lot of money and secure his future. Buy Dissertation Online.

    ReplyDelete