Friday, December 16, 2011

Flowers Blooming in Winter


My flower garden is pretty in pink!

I crocheted a bunch of these little flowers and I embellished with Swarovski rhinestones.  I've turned some into flower hair clips and they are absolutely precious!

These spring colors should brighten up the gloomy winter weather!

I also made some button hair clips to go along with my flower ones for my hair clip set. These are going to be wonderful Christmas gifts for my boyfriend's nieces! I hope they like them.

Hair clip set!

Packaged and ready to go!

I'm contemplating on whether to do a tutorial on how to make these flowers...what do you all think? Yay or nay?

6 comments:

  1. yay! definitely yay!
    so adorable and with more than a few nieces on both sides these will come handy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que precioso trabajo.
    Seguro que un tutorial seria fantastico, gracias por tu generosidad.
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so cute and very pretty, I'm sure that they will be loved. I would like to see a tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Han quedado muy bonitas, felicidades!!
    Besitos

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow those are pretty. Whoever gets those will be extremely lucky... hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone! I will definitely do a tutorial then :-)

    ReplyDelete