Tuesday, November 29, 2011

I Didn't Forget About You!

This is a crochet project I started well over a month ago and I swear I didn't forget about it! I just got side tracked with other craft ideas, school, life, and...umm...ok fine, I'll be honest! I just lost some motivation, but don't worry, I got it back and I started working on it again by sewing the squares together.

Progress is slow but it's still going!

As I was lining up my granny squares, I notice some of them were slightly bigger than the others.  I guess this is due to  the uneven tension of the stitches since my crochet skills aren't up to par yet, but once I sewed them together it looked ok. I still need to make more squares...which is the most tedious part of this project. Let's hope I can keep my motivation going. Wish me luck!

I hope your projects are going more productively than mine!

Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

  1. My sewing lies sadly neglected... Waiting for the chirstmas bug to kick in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ coffeeaddict, haha! I hope it comes soon! :-)

    ReplyDelete